Information for Class 2
Bore da dosbarth 2!
Friday April 3rd
Good morning everyone as today as is our last day of activities before our Easter break we have a few fun activities for you to try out.
- Making an Easter bunny/Easter basket.
- Making Easter nests.
- Decorating Easter eggs with painted pasta.
We hope you like one or all of the activities and have fun doing them!
Remember through the holidays to keep fit with Joe Wicks or Family Active Zone.pdf
Keep your fingers moving with Shonette Bason and dough disco.
No activities over Easter but we would like to thank you all for your hard work at this difficult time.
Last of all we hope you all have an eggstra special Easter.
Miss Stephens and Mrs Clatworthy
Thursday April 2nd
It's story time today! I want you to listen to the story of Easter.
https://central.espresso.co.uk/espresso/primary_uk/subject/module/book/item901272/gradef/module899227/index.html or listen on you tube. Once you have listened to the story I would like you to draw a picture and write a sentence about it.
Please tweet our class page too so I can see your hard work. Have fun everyone and stay safe!
Wednesday April 1st
- I know how much you all love craft activities so let's make an Easter bunny face today! You will need a paper plate or a plain piece of paper cut in to the shape of a circle. You can use paints, pens, pencils or scrap materials to make your bunny! Have fun!
- I can't wait to see your creations on Twitter.
Tuesday March 31st
- Today with the help of a grown up you could boil an egg. When the egg is cool get your most colourful pens/paints and decorate it. Why not decorate it using a 3 colour pattern?
- Don't forget to keep fit with Joe Wicks the body coach you tube 9am.
- Please tweet your Eggs to our Twitter page for me to see. Have a lovely day and stay safe.
I loved seeing your Easter card on Twitter Mason!
Monday 30th March
- This week we have some fun Easter activities for you to do Today you could make an Easter card for your family. When you have finished your card practise your neatest handwriting inside. When writing your name don't forget to start with a capital letter.
- Please tweet your designs to our class Twitter page for me to see. @BryncethinPS2
- The Easter bunny is great at jumping and hopping. You could pretend to be a bunny and have a competition to see who in your family jumps the highest/furthest.
Friday 27th March
- Write down 3questions that you would ask an animal or pet.
- Make a 2D shape picture.
- Collect and recycle materials such as yoghurt pots, toilet roll tubes and boxes - What can you make with them? How can you decorate them?
- Remember to tweet your pictures to our class page!
Thursday 26th March
- Practise writing your name using the correct formation. Remember to start with a capital letter. When you can do this try writing your surname.
- Make an oral pattern of 3 and perform it for your family. e.g. clap, stamp, floss.
- It's a beautiful sunny day again today! Can you find a nice sunny spot and draw around some shadows. Animal figures are a great idea but any objects will do!
- Don't forget you can post pictures on to our class Twitter page to keep us all updated on what you are doing!
Wednesday 25th March
- Find as many shapes as you can around your home and make a tally chart.
- Write a list of things that make you happy.
- Draw a picture of yourself with a happy face. Don't forget your hair nose and eyebrows!
Tuesday 24th March
- P.E. with Joe Wicks daily on you tube - Keep fit and healthy!
- Use the words you made yesterday and put them in to a sentence. Once you have done this write out 2 of the sentences.
- Can you remember how to count in sequences? Try counting in 2's to 20, 5's to 30 and 10's to 50. Happy counting!
- What did you have for breakfast today? Was it healthy? Can you draw it?
Monday 23rd March
- Count up to 20 everyday objects and then write your numbers 0-20 or as far as you can go.
- Using the sounds s, a, t, p, i, n, m, d make as many words as you can e.g as, can
- Get your play dough ready and have some crazy fun with @shonette Bason live daily on you tube 1pm.
Other Resources that you may like to use are:-
Reading - www.oxfordowl.co.uk
Maths - www.topmarks.co.uk
Welsh - www.bbc.co.uk/wales/learning/astroantics
Dough disco - Shonette Bason live daily on you tube 1pm.
We hope this will help you all at this uncertain time.
Miss Stephens and Mrs Clatworthy.