Welcome to Class 4!
We have made a great start to the new school year. The children have settled well and are excited to get back to their learning! We began by working on well being, including our handwashing and sanitising routines, and exploring our classroom together.
We have now moved on to our topic of Julia Donaldson. We will be reading and doing activities based on three of her books - Monkey Puzzle, A Squash and a Squeeze and Charlie Cook's Favourite Book. The children have thoroughly enjoyed reading Monkey Puzzle this week!
- Your child will be working with myself (Miss Grinnell) during the week, as well as Mrs Quigley and Mrs Evans.
- We have PE on a Tuesday. Please send your child to school in appropriate clothing and footwear.
- We have our outdoor learning day on a Wednesday. Please send your child in clothing that you don't mind getting dirty or wet. Some children may still have their wellies in school from their previous class, if not please send wellies in.
- We will not be sending reading books home, instead we will be providing online reading tasks. You will receive more information regarding this soon. In the meantime, please continue to use the Oxford Owl website (www.oxfordowl.co.uk)
- Homework tasks will be set online using Hwb (J2e). You will receive information regarding this Friday 18th September.
- Please ensure children bring a water bottle to school labelled with their name. Please also label any cardigans or jumpers which come to school.
- We do ask that no resources are brought to school from home given the current circumstances.
Please follow our Twitter account @BryncethinPS4 to see some of the activities we do in class.
Miss Grinnell, Mrs Quigley and Mrs Evans