It has been lovely to welcome everyone back at this unusual time.
The children have settled back so well and are already following daily routines which includes regular hand washing and sanitising.
We have been talking and working on well-being, working outdoors and enjoying stories together.
- This year your child will be working with myself (Mrs McAndrew) and Miss Owens.
- Our P.E day is going to be a Friday so please send your child to school wearing appropriate clothing/footwear.
- Our outdoor learning day is going to be a Thursday so please send your child to school in clothing that you don't mind getting wet/dirty.
- Please provide your child with a pair of wellies that can be left in school for our outdoor activities. Some children may have wellies left in school from their last class so we will try these on and see if they still fit.
- No reading books will be sent home this term, we will provide support using an online system which we will inform you about soon. In the meantime please continue to use oxford owl website at home.
- Hometasks will be set online every Friday. Our tasks can be found on Hwb (J2E) Information on using this will be sent out by Friday September 18th. Additional support is available via the Community Links page.
- Please ensure that your child brings a water bottle labelled with their name to school everyday.
- We are encouraging children to bring in a piece of fruit to eat at morning break as our lunch time is a little later than normal.
- Due to the current situation we please ask that no resources are brought to school from home.
- Please remember to follow us on our Twitter account @BryncethinPS5
If you have any queries, please phone the school office on 01656 815840 and we will try our very best to help.
Mrs McAndrew and Miss Owen