Welcome to class 9 - Sept' 22- July' 23.
Welcome to the start of the new academic year September 2022 and our new classroom. I hope your child will enjoy their time in class 9. To begin the term our focus will be on wellbeing, ensuring all our pupils are happy, settled and ready for learning and continuing to make progress. We shall be carrying out a number of assessments which we will use to inform future learning.
- PE for this half term will be carried outside as long as the weather is dry. There is no need to provide a PE kit for your child. However, they may wish to wear trainers and leggings/ joggers on a Thursday.
- We shall be continuing to read daily in class and please bring your reading folder to school daily. Books will be changed on a Friday. Please support your child with their reading and please write weekly comments in their yellow reading record.
- Home tasks will be set weekly on a Friday and will be set on our Google Classroom page.
- Outdoor learning will take place on a Monday. Please ensure your child has old trainers/ wellies in school.
- Mr Barr will be teaching in class 9 fortnightly on a Thursday.
- Please ensure your child has a plastic water bottle in school every day, clearly marked with their name and filled from home and refills will be given throughout the school day. There is no need to bring any other resources to school.
If you have any questions at any time, please do not hesitate to phone the school office on 01656 815840, leave a message and I will return your call as soon as I can.
Many thanks for your continued support,