Welcome to Class 4!
We have made a great start to the new school year. The children have settled well, getting used to our class routines, and are excited to get back to their learning!
Our topic this term is ‘Who am I?’, we will begin by focusing on well-being and ensuring pupils are happy and ready to learn!
- We have PE on a Tuesday. Please send your child to school in appropriate clothing and footwear.
- We have our outdoor learning day on a Wednesday. Please send your child in clothing that you don't mind getting dirty or wet. If possible, please send wellies in.
- Please continue to use Oxford Owl Reading Buddies to support regular reading at home. Individual log in details were sent out last school year. If you are unsure of these, please message on Class Dojo.
- Homework tasks will be set online using Hwb (J2e) starting Friday 17th September.
- Please ensure children bring a water bottle to school labelled with their name. Children are also able to bring a piece of fruit for morning play if they wish.
- We offer children milk following our morning play. If your child doesn’t drink milk, please let us know on Class Dojo.
- Please also label any cardigans or jumpers which come to school.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask using Class Dojo or by contacting the school office.
Miss Grinnell, Mrs Quigley and Mrs Evans