Welcome to Class 4!
- We have PE on a Tuesday. Please send your child to school in appropriate clothing and footwear.
- We have our outdoor learning day on a Friday. Please send your child in clothing that you don't mind getting dirty or wet. If possible, please send wellies in.
- Reading books have been sent out - please practice reading at home with your child often. Reading books need to be returned to school everyday.
- Homework tasks will be set on Class Dojo on a Friday to be completed over the weekend.
- Please ensure children bring a water bottle to school labelled with their name. Children are also able to bring a piece of fruit for morning play if they wish.
- We offer children milk following our morning play. If your child doesn’t drink milk, please let us know on Class Dojo.
- Please also label any cardigans or jumpers which come to school.
- Mrs Quigley is in class with us on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and Mrs Griffiths is with us the rest of the week. Mrs Davies will also be in class once a week.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask using Class Dojo or by contacting the school office.
Miss Grinnell, Mrs Quigley and Mrs Griffiths