Welcome to Class 2!
- PE: There is no need to provide PE kit for your child. However, they may wish to wear trainers and joggers on a Tuesday for our PE day.
- We shall be continuing to read daily in class and every week your child will bring home their reading book. Home reading support will also be provided using our online system, please click on this link to access the website - https://www.oxfordreadingbuddy.com/uk. In order for your child to make good progress, please support your child with their reading by practising frequently and ensure that your child has their reading book in school every day. If reading books are returned to school every Monday, your child will bring home a new book on a Tuesday most weeks.
- Outdoor Learning shall be a key feature for many of our learning activities so please provide your child with a pair of wellies that can be left in school and ensure they wear a waterproof coat daily. Our Outdoor Learning afternoon shall be on Wednesday so your child may wish to wear older clothes as they may get a little muddy!
- Hometasks will be set weekly on a Friday and will be set on Class Dojo.
- Please ensure your child has a plastic water bottle in school every day, clearly marked with their name and filled from home. There is no need to bring any other resources to school.
- Please would you also ensure that all jumpers and cardigans have your child’s name on.
We shall be regularly updating our class page on Class Dojo and please follow us on twitter @BryncethinPS #Class2.
If you have any questions at any time, please do not hesitate to phone the school office on 01656 815840, leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Mrs Williams is in class with us every day also.
Many thanks for your continued support,
Mrs Davies and Mrs Coombes