Welcome to Class 3!
We have made a great start to the new school year. The children have settled well and are getting used to our class routines.
We will begin our learning by focusing on well-being and ensuring pupils are happy and ready to learn!
- We have PE on a Wednesday. Please send your child to school in appropriate clothing and footwear.
- We have our outdoor learning day on a Tuesday. Please send your child in clothing that you don't mind getting dirty or wet. If possible, please send wellies in.
- Please continue to read with your child as often as possible and remember to send in reading books daily.
- Homework tasks will be set on dojo starting Friday 16th September.
- Please ensure children bring a water bottle to school labelled with their name. Children are also able to bring a piece of fruit for morning play if they wish.
- We offer children milk before our morning play. If your child doesn’t drink milk, please let us know on Class Dojo.
- Please also label any cardigans or jumpers which come to school.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask using Class Dojo or by contacting the school office.
Miss Stephens and Mrs Bailey.